- ONCALL Personnel & Management Services Pty Ltd (ACN 114 585 116) (“ONCALL”) is a DHS registered Service Provider of Disability Services in Victoria.
- ONCALL is also an employment agency that provides on hired staffing support services to a broad range of clients and customers in the Community Service Sector in Victoria. (“Clients”).
- ONCALL is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and takes steps to ensure that all personal information obtained in connection with staff and clients will be appropriately collected, stored, used, disclosed, transferred and destroyed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- ONCALL will only collect personal information where it is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. The information will be collected lawfully and fairly and not in an unreasonable intrusive way.
- The personal information disclosed to ONCALL by staff or clients will be used for the purposes for which it was collected and for other related purposes for which the individual would reasonably expect ONCALL to use the information or to which the individual has agreed (either expressed or implied).
- ONCALL may also use or disclose information where it is required or permitted by law to do so.
- ONCALL will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up to date. When the information is no longer needed, ONCALL will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information.
- Reasonable steps are taken to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- ONCALL has documented policies on management of personal information. This information can be made available on request.
- ONCALL requires that staff and clients comply with the National Privacy Principles in connection with any personal information supplied to it by ONCALL in connection with any agreement between the client and ONCALL.
- If the information requested from clients is not provided, ONCALL may not be able to provide some services. If the information requested from staff is not provided, ONCALL may not be able to commence or maintain their employment.
PRIVACY AND THE ONCALL WEBSITE
You can browse our website without disclosing personal information.
Like many websites, the ONCALL website uses 'cookies' from time to time. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of the visit, or the pages that were accessed. This information is used for website administration, statistical analysis and maintenance. It is aggregated and not linked to particular individuals. The default settings of browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer) allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the ONCALL website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
Forms on the ONCALL website may request that you complete personal information such as name or contact details. We collect this information so that we can assist you with the query or request you are using the form to submit.
We take great care to protect your personal information on our website but unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal and health information that we have under our control, from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. The ONCALL website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
The information provided on the ONCALL Sector Events and related pages of this web site have been compiled for your convenience. ONCALL makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on those pages.
ONCALL, including its directors, affiliates, employees and contractors will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and ONCALL is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites.
The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval by ONCALL of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site.
Individuals and businesses who would like more information about ONCALL's approach to privacy are encouraged to contact us.