LifeStyles - Accommodation Services
LifeStyles offers support and accommodation services for people who have an intellectual disability, or may also have an associated mental health condition or complex needs.
Our supported accommodation is delivered utilising an active model which is individually tailored to suit the resident’s specific needs and circumstances. LifeStyles offers a comprehensive suite of accommodation, services and support across a variety of accommodation models including ongoing, emergency, contingency and transitional, fully supported by professional Planning Practitioners and a registered APO.
Our emphasis is on person centred planning which focuses on skills development and independence, giving our residents control and choice. Each model is developed based on the specific needs of the residents and their families and has the flexibility to change and evolve as the needs of the resident changes, keeping the resident at the centre of all decision making.
We focus on:
- Fostering independence through control and choice
- Facilitating access and participation in the community
- Learning and development
- Ensuring connection and communication with families, friends and circles of support
- Removing barriers to engagement and achieving your dreams
- A wrap around service developed around the resident which includes social and professional networks
- Providing a service where staff are skilled and experienced and available 24 hour, 7 day a week