At the successful completion of the 22-week program you will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony to receive the following certificates from ONCALL Training College.
NATIONALLY ACCREDITED CERTIFICATES:
Course in Performing Allied Health Tasks and Supporting People with Disability (22529VIC)
- VU22855 Work effectively within an NDIS service environment
- VU22853 Apply human rights-based approach to the identification reporting and prevention of disability abuse
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- VU22854 Perform allied health tasks within a disability context
- VU22733 Identify and provide initial response to family violence risk
Course in Supporting People with Disability to Use Medications (22558VIC)
- VU22962- Support people with disability to use medications
Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
The training is provided by our partnering registered training organisation ONCALL Training College RTO ID 45098 with Funds made available by the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments.