- People who resonate with our vision and purpose
- People who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients, have empathy and are understanding
- Professionals in their field
- A positive and motivational attitude that encourages people to strive for something bigger.
ONCALL Group Australia is a leading national provider of professional support personnel for people with disabilities, families and youths in need.
As an ONCALL employee, you will be empowered with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expert support from other team members, all committed to work collaboratively to solve the challenging problems that often lie beyond other teams’ capabilities.
We’re always looking for dedicated people to support our field staff, clients and operations as we expand into new markets and services to assist us in Head Office in Victoria and Brisbane.
See all current job vacancies
THE TYPES OF ROLES AVAILABLE
- Client onboarding
- Filling roster lines
- Data entry
- Responding to client and field staff queries
- Supervising teams
- Managing accommodation facilities
- Leading projects
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Maintenance and Reception
- Develop policies and procedures
- Conduct quality audits
- Reporting obligations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Campaign management
- Account management
- Systems administrator
Mandatory documents for Head Office staff
In addition to the experience/qualifications relevant to the specific role, all ONCALL Head Office staff will be required to hold or willing to obtain the following checks:
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NDIS Workers Orientation Module
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR OFFICE STAFF
ONCALL partner organisation