- Experienced and qualified Allied Health Professionals who are team players and pride themselves on organisational skills and excellent service delivery
- Someone with availability, reliability, and flexibility
- People with personal attributes such as: empathy and proactivity
- Experience with people of all ages with special needs and personalised care plan
- Experience and understanding of positive actions to protect, restore and maintain optimal physical, sensory, psychological, cognitive, social and cultural function
About the role
Allied Health Assistants and Professionals support our participants in managing physical and mental health through services including diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
As an Allied Health Professional you will have a direct patient care role and contribute knowledge within a work area or activity, including Client Care Plans, Shift & Roster Plans and facility standards and equipment maintenance. You will provide a safe and stable environment, demonstrating positive role modelling to enable both our participants and co-workers to meet their goals and achieve their full potential.
THE TYPES OF ROLES AVAILABLE
- Support the delivery of allied health services
- Provide and oversee high medical care
- Support coordination
- Practical support
- Support plans