Who we are
ONCALL Group Australia is an award-winning, quality certified, DHHS, NDIS and TAC registered organisation, providing specialist Disability and Out of Home Care services to the Community Services sectors.
ONCALL delivers responsive, reliable and flexible staffing solutions across residential care, in-home support and community access for government, community organisations and individual children and young people and their families.
We are people focussed, driven by strong values, committed to ongoing staff development and being an employer of choice.
When you join ONCALL, you can expect
- Leading pay rates and weekly pay
- A variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle- including roster lines where available
- Opportunity for career progression; we employ from within wherever possible
About the role
Committed to supporting children who are currently in the Out of Home Care system and who have a history of varying levels of trauma and neglect, you will significantly improve their lives by guiding and supporting them in their personal, social and educational development to help them reach their full potential in society. You will be working in Residential homes, In-home Support and Contingency (Emergency) placements and/or undertake transport shifts.
What we are looking for
We are looking for experienced, qualified Residential Youth Workers who are passionate team players and who pride themselves on excellent service delivery. To be considered, you must have:
- An open-minded approach supporting young people with complex needs, developmental and cultural backgrounds.
- Proven experience working within a residential care environment
- Availability, reliability and flexibility.
- A professional team player who is friendly, empathetic, genuine and proactive.
- Hold or completing a Cert IV in Child, Youth & Family Intervention (Residential & OOHC), or relevant qualification.
- Completed or evidence of enrolment in mandatory trauma top up units.
- A full unencumbered Victorian Drivers’ Licence
- A current Working With Children Check
- A National Police Check without convictions
We would love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.
ONCALL Group Australia is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.