a market leader, award winning, fully accredited Disability, NDIS and Child, Youth
& Family Support Provider. We specialise in providing quality support to
people with complex and dual disabilities, children & young people in an out
of home care setting. We are the leading
provider of staffing solutions in residential care, personal care, in home and community
access to over 350 organisations across Victoria.
seeking to appoint experienced and qualified Disability Support Workers who share
our passion for delivering quality client centered services to significantly improve
the lives of the most vulnerable people in our community.
If you share
our client-centered approach, thrive on this challenging and rewarding work,
can communicate effectively with a positive outlook, can work autonomously and
respond well to direction, then ONCALL
want to hear from you!
What we need from you:
- Cert IV in Disability or relevant qualification*
and/or equivalent experience;
- Current police check (less than 6
- Working with Children Check;
- Current First Aid level 2;
- Current CPR (annual);
- Manual handling training;
- Administration of medication
- International police check (if
- Consent to a DWES check
- A positive, reliable,
empathetic and proactive approach with a genuine desire to work with people of
all ages and backgrounds living with a disability;
- A sense of pride working for the sector leader!
As part of the ONCALL Team you will receive:
- Excellent pay rates and reliable
- Plenty of shifts - we can keep you as busy as you want!
- Opportunities for regular roster lines
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Support from the ONCALL whenever you
- Opportunity for career progression;
we employ from within wherever possible
If this resonates with
you please APPLY NOW. If you would
like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896