This highly sought-after full-time
position will suit a creative, well-rounded Marketing Specialist who enjoys a
varied position including everything social media, designing & creating a range of marketing
material, website maintenance, photography and more!
the Executive Manager Marketing, responsibilities will include but not be
- Creation of content for social media platforms, increasing social media
engagement and branding;
- Working alongside EM Marketing to create and implement digital marketing
- Preparing and analysing monthly reports on social media, website and email
marketing using Google Analytics and Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) platforms
Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor;
- Designing and building emails and newsletter templates within the ESP
platforms (Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor) for the delivery of internal and
external communications and marketing messages;
- Designing and developing various marketing material including info
brochures, promotional items, and all internal branding needs;
- Creating copy for blogs, news articles and press releases to be
published both online and in print;
- Creating internal and external marketing assets to be used across social
media channels, print, website and email;
- In-house photography and videography editing;
- Working with the Wordpress Content Management System (CMS) to make website changes and ensuring all content is current.
To be successful, you will
demonstrate the following:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising);
- Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant, Co-ordinator or Executive;
- Demonstrated experience in strategic digital and social marketing and
digital brand positioning;
- In-house video and photography production highly regarded;
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing and
- Proven experience in creating a body of marketing collateral;
- Experience updating and managing website content via a CMS;
- Sound proficiency in the full Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or above)
- Ability to produce motion graphics using After Effects highly regarded;
- Knowledge and proficiency of coding HTML, CSS and web development tools;
- Advanced proficiency in copywriting and content creation;
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Sound proficiency in graphic design
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Able to work calmly under pressure;
- Able to be self-directed and work effectively as part of a team.
In return, you will be rewarded with a full-time position with plenty of variety and
scope to demonstrate your creativity and your love of everything media,
marketing & branding!
An attractive salary package is on
offer dependant on experience and the opportunity to join a fantastic team, have a bit of
fun and truly make a difference to
the lives of people with disabilities. If this resonates with you, please APPLY NOW or for more
information, please contact Caroline Lane on 03 9896 2468.
is a market leader, award winning, fully accredited Disability, NDIS and Child,
Youth & Family Support Provider. We specialise in providing quality support
to people with complex and dual disabilities, children & young people in an
out of home care setting. We are the leading provider of staffing solutions in
residential care, personal care, in home and community access to over 350
organisations across Victoria.
are committed to safety and well-being of all children, young people and people
with disability. This is the primary focus of our care and decision making.