Client Incident Management System (CIMS)
Report the following incidents to CIMS:
Child/ Young Person (<18 years old) in an ONCALL OOHC Contingency/ IHS setting.
- Major or Non-Major Incidents:
- Was the child/ young person harmed?
- Was there an allegation of abuse?
Report via CIMS
ONCALL Incident Management System (OIMS)
Report all other matters via OIMS:
- Serious Incidents resulting in harm or potential harm for all disability participants
- Behaviour Tracking (all clients/ participants)
- Incident resulting in staff injury
- Incident involving vehicle damage
- Incident involving property damage
- Incident involving privacy breach
- Reporting an OHS hazard or near miss.
Report via OIMS