NDIS JobReady Application
Before you start your application for the NDIS JobReady program, please make sure you have the following mandatory documents ready to upload so we can consider your application:
- Cover Letter
- Evidence that you can legally work in Australia (i.e. Passport, Australian Birth Certificate, Certificate of Australian Citizenship)
- Valid Driver’s License (i.e. Green P’s or Full Australian/International License)
If you are successful and proceed to the enrolment stage, you will also need to provide the following documents. If you already have these documents you can upload them now to speed up your application process. Otherwise, we will request these documents prior to commencing the JobReady course.
- Working with Children Check (Employee Card)
- National Police Check (less than 6 months old)*
- International Police Check (required If you have lived overseas for more than 12 months in the last 10 years)
*When applying for a National Police Check, please select ‘Working with Vulnerable People/Unsupervised Contact‘ as the purpose for your check. If this is not included, you will need to complete another one for it to be valid.