Aged Care to Disability Transition Application

Before you start your application to join the Aged Care Transition to Disability program, you’ll need a few things. Check out the documents below to ensure you have them before you start your application.

  • Resume
  • Passport
  • A valid driver’s licence
  • Working with Children Check (Employment)
  • National Police Check (less than 6 months old)
  • International Police Check (required If you have lived in Australia for less than 10 years, or if you have lived outside of Australia in the same country for 12 months or more)