- Anna and Robert Fleming establish MSSA, the first disability and welfare labour hire agency in Australia.
- Anna and Robert open the doors of ONCALL Personnel & Management bringing nearly 30 years’ experience in the disability sector to their new venture.
- ONCALL begins providing non-accredited training and works in partnership with TAFE and other registered training organisations to provide nationally-accredited training to staff and clients.
- ONCALL becomes a market leader in the community services sector and relocates from Camberwell to a larger building Surrey Hills in Melbourne to accommodate the growing ONCALL family.
- ONCALL begins providing NDIS services under the Australian Government’s new industry-transforming scheme.
- ONCALL Training College becomes a Registered Training Organisation offering specialised courses for the industry.
- ONCALL becomes an NDIS Registered Provider.
- Anna and Robert enter into a partnership with Pemba Capital Partners that sees Pemba acquiring a majority interest in ONCALL.
- ONCALL rebrands as ONCALL Group Australia.
- ONCALL Group Australia expands interstate for the first time through a partnership with Queensland provider, Ablecare.